Rental Property

Landlord’s insurance can be complicated. For example, what happens if:

  • Your tenant causes a fire, destroying the entire structure?
  • Your tenant has a party, and one of the guests slips on the sidewalk and is seriously injured?
  • Your roof is destroyed by a hail storm? Do you have replacement cost or depreciated coverage?
If you own rental property, we can provide the insurance coverage you need!

Overman Insurance has been writing this kind of insurance for years.

A simple 5 minute phone call is all it takes to determine if we can help you!   No high pressure sales pitch –  just a simple, honest conversation to see if we can help.

Let us review your needs and provide coverage options to fit your situation.  We take the time to sit down with you, discuss your specific needs and make recommendations for the right amount of coverage.  Then we will compare premiums across multiple insurance companies to be sure you are getting the best rate possible.

Finding a specialist is the right way to avoid mistakes. We specialize in many different trade insurance lines, and we’d be happy to meet with you to discuss your options.

Call us today at 1-855-949-2020.